Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be two 50-bird calcuttas on 8-15-10 protections will start at 9:00am auction will be between 12:00noon and 1:00pm.There is a 50 straight jackpot.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Knock on wood, went pretty well. Hopefully the rain holds out for Thursday and I'll have good news to report. My fellow Indiana bashers should be happy then, LOL.

Matt

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My K-80 is for sale now that should be of interest to all who now have a Perazzi and want to upgrade and that would be every Perazzi owner.

hook

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perazzi owners are a funny lot none of them will get on the threads for a upgrade but I think I am up to 28 pm's of Perazzi owners wanting a upgrade I have not accepted any as of yet.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hook,

I see you are getting rid of your K-80. I have a 1982 TM-1 stock with a minor crack in it. The finish is wore off but does have a nice recoil pad on it which is about 60%.

Now I know your K-80 is valued at a little more than my stock so I would like to trade you. Let's say my stock and $50 for the K-80. Unless of course you have a combo, then I'd add $100.

PM me if interested. I'll pay shipping.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had so many pm's for the upgrade I lost count I had no idea there was so many Perazzi oweners out there,we should take up a collection to help them, maybe if we take part of our winnings as a donation that way they won't have to donate to themselves.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hook,

Do a search for "Krieghoff blows up." Then do a search for "Perazzi blows up."

This may be the only thing the K-guns beat the Perazzi's at.

LOL.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did the search like you suggested and found out you need to include Mossberg into the search because most Perrazzi owners don't want to admit thats what they own,even you try to disguise yours us something other than a Perrazzi.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hook,

As long as Gary keeps shooting an SKB you'll keep winning. Mossberg, Ithaca, Model 12, you can shoot anything. Just as long Gary is still shooting the SKB.

Matt

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gary is not going to be happy that you brought him into this disscussion he thought he was shooting a Perrazzi.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sorry Gary. I should learn how to respect my elders a little better. Tell you what, I'll let you guys win a protection at the next shoot so that you can go buy bannana splits. Now if my partner doesn't agree it's out of my hands.

Matt

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Gary,
You were my insperation in switching to the SKB bag. You've almost got me convinced to remove my middle bead but not quite yet.

Hook,
Yes, it does look like rain. Unsure if I'm heading over in the morning. Guess I'll get up and make a decision from there. Weather does look good for Sunday so I'm sure to see you there if not tomorrow.

Matt Ski

P.S. Steve, what kind of stuff are you smokin'?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.