Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like it is coming down to, do you want someone that is Politically incorrect (Trump), or do you want someone that is Politically corrupt (Clinton). I can accept bad manners, arrogance, a big ego and all his other weaknesses, but I cannot accept someone that is two faced, is a habitual liar incapable of telling the truth, resorts to killing, or having people killed, that do not agree, cannot accept responsibility for the 4 deaths she caused in Benghazi and other such low life acts. Personally to me it is not the best choice of two honorable people, but the lesser of two evils. The choice is overwhelmingly in favor of Trump. Bulge.

·
Registered
11,923 Posts
To anyone who can still THINK for themselves and HAVE a "moral compass" that still works, the choice(given) is obvious.

Anyone other then a Clinton or a "D" or "G"

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I hope this is a sign of things to come......

First a little background...

Maryland is 2:1 Democrats to Republicans

MD 3rd District has been called the most gerrymandered Congressional District in the country...

Poll in today's local paper......

·
Registered
294 Posts
It looks like it is coming down to, do you want someone that is Politically incorrect (Trump), or do you want someone that is Politically corrupt (Clinton). I can accept bad manners, arrogance, a big ego and all his other weaknesses, but I cannot accept someone that is two faced, is a habitual liar incapable of telling the truth, resorts to killing, or having people killed, that do not agree, cannot accept responsibility for the 4 deaths she caused in Benghazi and other such low life acts. Personally to me it is not the best choice of two honorable people, but the lesser of two evils. The choice is overwhelmingly in favor of Trump. Bulge.
I'll take Trump over Hillary any day of the week. He is a little rough around the edges and not politically correct which is a good thing, but he is a gem compared to the Witch. I just hope there is a silent majority out there for Trump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts