Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,514 Posts
Why?

I did, two weeks ago, didn't need my mind made up for me!!

UN-decided's are brain dead! or just can't think for themselves.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Some feel that voting should be an effort and be done on the 1st Tuesday in November. It is the ability to do what our forefathers fought and died for.

Do you celebrate Independence Day in June or Veterans Day in October??????

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Just cause a person didn't vote early doesn't mean they are undecided.

Just Say'n.........

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Please vote tomorrow. As a lifetime supporter of guns and shooting sports please vote for pro-gun candidates whether they be Democrats or Republicans. Also, please remember the future of the Supreme Court will depend on you. BT100dc

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I mailed in my ballot a week ago. Four years ago I drove 500 miles round trip to vote and said I would gladly do it again but I applied early for the absentee ballot.

·
Premium Member
19,574 Posts
Even if you voted early, vote tomorrow. You and your country depend on it. Charlie

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Unless you live in Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania...why bother? These states will determine who wins...just watch the news.
Edited Comment: Just Kidding. Regards, Ed

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
To relieve the long waiting lines at the polling places a new system has been put into place this election; Republicans vote on even numbered days (november 6th) & Democrats vote on odd numbered days (november 7th).

·
Registered
13,514 Posts
Our state is so broke it shut down most of the polling places.

So we vote by mail in ballots, I generally vote the day after in comes in the mail.

I wish we did still have polling places, I'd wear all kinds of "statements".

The saddest thing to have happened to the DNC is, to call them communist is now a compliment!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
MY PREDICTION: Obama takes the early lead. Later in the afternoon when people get off work, Romney takes the lead.

VOTE FOR THE AMERICAN

Clyde

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.