Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hail to the Redskins!!!

Cantwell IS a "waste of time"!!

And as for Bob Costas, who cares about what he has to say anymore!

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
If they want to change the name of the Redskins ...which I feel they should NOT. Then they need to change the name of the Vikings as that is a race issue against the NOR WEE Gins. Then change the name of the Packers.....they need to do that because it demeans people in prison...and also they will loose the crowd as tv viewers.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Excellent response to ONE of TWO of the MOST USELESS SENATORS THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER HAD..........CANTWELL AND PATTY (DIMMEST LIGHT BULB IN THE SENATE) MURRAY.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
I think Bob Costas should change his name since it offends me as a Polish/Austrian Jew. Costas sounds Italian and Mussolini was Italian. Bulge.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Millions of people out of work.

Millions of people losing their health insurance.

Millions of people paying double or triple for health insurance.

Trillions of wasted tax money.

Out of control deficit.

Civil rights of law abiding citizens being trampled.

Criminals being coddled.

Illegal aliens running amok without fear of being sent back.

Vote fraud.

And the best they can do is scold a football team over it's name?

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Bob Costas is an insult to the television broadcasting industry. Good for the 'Skins'. Must be a slow day in D.C., if that is all they have to worry about. They could help the Indians by getting them heat, water and electricity to alot of their places. Brian pretty well summed it up. Charlie

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Similar situation here in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia. This state is deep in the toilet and circling the drain. What are our legislators in Sacramento focusing on? Evil plastic grocery bags, of course! You can't make this stuff up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts