Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used voice release system for my home trap. I am not looking for anything to fancy. Any and all brands will be considered. Wired or wireless. If you have updated your releases and looking to sell the old ones, id like to see what is out there.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am looking for a used voice release system for my home trap. I am not looking for anything to fancy. Any and all brands will be considered. Wired or wireless. If you have updated your releases and looking to sell the old ones, id like to see what is out there.
I have put together some wireless release stuff that has turned out to be some really reliable stuff! It’s not voice command! I first put it on my own personal trap, and made a counter box for games. I have since then put it in two other Gun clubs, that I shoot at ! It is setup to work on 120v systems, pat traps, westerners. Remove control is super long range! Like 75+ yards away! No joke. Just letting you know that is out there! If you want any more information let me know?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have put together some wireless release stuff that has turned out to be some really reliable stuff! It’s not voice command! I first put it on my own personal trap, and made a counter box for games. I have since then put it in two other Gun clubs, that I shoot at ! It is setup to work on 120v systems, pat traps, westerners. Remove control is super long range! Like 75+ yards away! No joke. Just letting you know that is out there! If you want any more information let me know?
I would like more information.
Thanks
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts