Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I'm terming the "Hillary election failure rebate" LOL

Not really the most earth shattering rebate, but if you are going to buy the stuff anyways, it's a nice kiss on a lot of stuff that NEVER gets rebates such as primers, wads, shot, and powder.

Vista™ Outdoor - Vista Outdoor 2nd Amendment Rebate 2017

$10 back on $50 (good if you want to do a flat of shells, a couple bricks of primers, ect), $10 back plus a t-shirt on $100 (good if you want to buy a few flats or a keg of powder).

Good on Vista Outdoors products, inc Fed ammo, CCI primers, Alliant powder, ect.

I just picked up a flat of Top Guns tnight for what will be the least I've spent on them in over a decade. Field & Stream has them on sale for $5.24 a box. 12 boxes brought me to $62.88, and the $10 off $50 survey coupon (which no longer has the guns and ammo exclusion on it and was happily taken) brought me to $52.88 + tax, minus the rebate. By the time everything washes out, $3.92 a box inc tax!

Kinda a pain to do it a flat at a time to maximize coupon and rebate, but I only need a few flats of TG 20ga 9s to get me through the season, I'll pick up another 12 boxes tmrw and not have to load 20ga at all this year

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm going to get a flat also and use the rebate but I rather have the rebate be more like Winchesters. I have enough t-shirts.. Thanks for the info. I didn't hear about this one prior.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you Skeet_Man.

Very nice they at least allow 2 redemptions per household. One for me and one for the Mrs..... The twenty bucks is twenty bucks I didn't have!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts