Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vista Outdoors (Federal/Estate/Alliant) rebate received today. Rebate form sent in on April 6. Nice thing was they accepted the bar-codes off the flat boxes and I didn't need to cut them from the individual boxes.

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody else took advantage of what was essentially a $10/flat rebate?

Yeah, Winchester and Remington had bigger rebates, but since I bought my Estates for $52/flat, the $42 net price per flat was better than the net price with Remington and Winchester ammo with rebates.

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
The rebate was $10.00 for each $100.00 spent . I bought 27 flats of Gold Medal T115-8`s at $59.99 close out price at Rogers Sporting Goods in Liberty Mo .Got a $27.00 credit on my frequent buyer card on my next purchase , plus the two rebate check`s (Wifey-Chick & Me ) plus the two T-Shirts . Got the checks May 12th . The shirts Monday .

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
I got $10 for each $50 spent.
I did not read the fine print on the instruction sheet , but knew I would only turn in the two for my household . Either way I came out ahead on the deal . You can read through the cheep t-shirts , but what do you expect for free .

·
2,770 Posts
My wife bought a flat of the new Federal Grands, cut out the UPCs, enclosed the receipt from the Dollar for 70 something dollars and sent it in.

About two weeks ago, I got a $10 check, in my name, from Vista with thanks for participating in the rebate. I hadn't participated in squat, let alone their rebate.

A few days later, my wife got a post card from Vista telling her she wasn't getting anything since she had not sent in the receipt, and hadn't spent enough money to qualify. Pretty weird, huh?

Well, we had the $10 bucks, so we just wrote off the experience as dealing with a bunch of idjits and will keep on using Remington and Winchester.

With the change to the steel based Grands, the brass heads popping off from factory shells when fired (see my posts of a few months ago if you don't recall) and the numbskulls handling the rebate, we don' need no steenkin' Federals.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I bought $300 worth and it said you could send in 2 per household and photo copies were acceptable. I got one check and they said the t-shirt was being sent. The other one, I got a return postcard saying that I had sent in a duplicate request, did not include my receipt, and did not purchase the required amount. Oh well, I got one anyway.

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bought $300 worth and it said you could send in 2 per household and photo copies were acceptable. I got one check and they said the t-shirt was being sent. The other one, I got a return postcard saying that I had sent in a duplicate request, did not include my receipt, and did not purchase the required amount. Oh well, I got one anyway.
I sent one for me. One for my wife. I got two separate checks. I think I actually make two separate purchases so I would get two separate receipts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts