Just come from there, no problems

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Happened to me earlier this afternoon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes, it gave me a virus of some sort yesterday. It was labeled home shopping or some goofy thing. I had to restore to an earlier time to even get this thing to work.

Ron Zimmerman

·
Registered
33 Posts
AMEN!!!!! It crashed my computer, even though I didn't click on it---other than the red X to get it off the screen. Apparently that activated the virus. Cost me $40 (which I think was cheap) to fix it and get additional virus "types" deleted. He also installed additional protection. A local computer store said it would be 10 days before they could look at it. This guy came to my house and go it going in @ an hour.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Went on there today from my work PC that had the biggest problem and all seems good today at least for me.No stupid virus popup....

·
Banned
197 Posts
I only browse the internet from my iPad anymore because it seems like there are viruses on almost any site now-a-days. I caught a virus from watching a video on ESPN.com a few years back and it cost me big time because I had to reformat my hard drive and reload windows. From that point forward I stopped using my laptop for internet browsing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts