Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started collecting vintage american (early 1900) single barrel trap shotguns. One of the issues with these guns are often throw levers left of center and/or slightly loose locking blocks. I am having a difficult time of finding a gunsmith service that will work and repair these older guns. Does anyone have a recommendation?

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
I have started collecting vintage american (early 1900) single barrel trap shotguns. One of the issues with these guns are often throw levers left of center and/or slightly loose locking blocks. I am having a difficult time of finding a gunsmith service that will work and repair these older guns. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Karl McKnight,

Website

MCKNIGHT'S GUNSMITHING SERVICE

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Or Doug Hubbert

Beaker100 here

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any good tool and die shop can weld up the worn areas with TIG and regrind to establish the off center lock just like new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts