Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some vintage shooting things that may be of interest to someone. I have a good number of older 1lb someless powder tins, many of which have never been opened and still have the cap inside the outside cap. Since they are unopened, pbviously they still have powder in them, I do not know if a) the powder is still good since its been in a sealed ammo can and never opened b) is it legal to sell gunpowder as a private citizen and if so I'm assuming I can't ship them? If someone is interested in the tin cans for decorative pieces I can dump out the powder. Also, there is an old wooden ammo box, which I believe is from WWII (see pictures). Also I have some older reloading dies and ammo boxes.

If anyone is interested please PM or email me, thanks for looking.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many powder tins, many are unopened, though not sure about legality of selling full, so if wanted for collectable or decorative pieces I can ship an empty can

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not pictured, but I also have reloading dies for 22 swift, 22-250, 30.06, .243, .38 special and possibly a couple more that I have no need for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.