Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
19,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And post it to the web. Pretty easy stuff for you video types. Please make it available via YouTube. It will be extremely popular.

Thanks. Jack

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Do ya really think the contestents would agree to it? How would you like to shoot for the added pressure of $100,000, plus knowing that the whole world can see you when you miss. Don'dt think it will ever fly.

Gne J

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
It would be fun if it were "sudden victory" aka "miss and out" for the enhanced "pucker factor"...but, oh well, may well be a marathon with such good shooters. Regards, Ed

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'd like a good ol' fashioned play-by-play of the event as it happened, like a ballgame radio broadcast. Maybe put out over the web as an audio only feed, or with some graphics. I think that would be fun.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Four hours? Could be.

Be nice if they did it with flash targets (and used the flash target rules), then gave us a highlight tape. They probably could save a few bucks and only use the flash targets after the first couple of preliminary rounds and the shootoff is down to the final five.

I think the ISSF (world body) (www.issf-sports.org)does a great job on their shootoff videos; wish ATA could do the same for the GAH, etc.

- - Bill

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
A nice live feed camera nailed down to the front of the vendors building would be great.. I can look at beach cams until im blue in the face but cant watch the biggest trap event of the year..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.