Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Cockpit - This is a 6 boxed set of new Jets, Carriers, Tanks etc.....I also have several NRA hunting videos by Peter Capstick......For sale or I would like to donate to some charity......I want someone else to enjoy them....They are approx. 8 years old & like new......Thanks......Pete

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am interested in the "IN THE COCKPIT" videos--Can you give me a price pls-or I will donate to a local charity as you mentioned.--Jack M.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I still have them.......I did send a reply to an email from Jack....Jack check your email again - I did send it to you......Please let me know if you received it.....Thanks.........Pete... Tony, I checked all my emails again & I do not see any from you.....I have no idea what is going on.
..Thanks Tony........Pete-----------My email address is, [email protected]

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK guys - I never knew about the private messaging service on TS.com until Tony sent me an email & alerted me to it......Thanks Tony......I have 10 PMs on it & never responded to any of them because I never knew how to use it.... So since Tony was the first to respond I will have to sell these videos to him.....Thanks.....Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.