Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. In the last 6 months I've started up a new hobby of making some videos and still in the learning stages. I just did one on our Tennessee SCTP Region II Championship. I only got some of the Trap shooting events. The team I coach is the "Dickson Clay Commanders". The video is of some of our team and other teams at the event. I'm hoping to get full video of the TNSCTP State in a couple of weeks with Skeet, Sporting Clays and Trap. I'm looking forward to doing more shooting videos, maybe the TN State ATA and one for the Grand. Anyway, just thought you might enjoy watching this video. Hope you like it and subscribe and click on that bell to receive more videos when they come out. Here is the links and the name on YouTube.

TNSCTP/Clay Commanders Region II 2019

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
There is no video of me shooting as a youth; it would have to have been a daguerreotype.

Great presentation, you have a strong program down there!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Nice work on the filming and your edit. No small amount of work to do that. Looks like a great bunch of new shooters you are raising up.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies, means a lot. It has pretty much been my life, extra life, helping these kids for the past 10 years and watching some grow into young adults. The old saying "I wouldn't change a thing", it's been great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts