Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
LMAO. Their owners are so proud of what they have done with what they have. Brand new stadium, and look at their team. Roger Goodell is an idiot.

·
Administrator
8,268 Posts
I watched the video a couple of times and notice that there was a fan holding up a American flag and then the 49s fan turning around and waving a freakin 49s fan in their face.......yep that is the way to be wave a flag of professional football team like it has more importance than the Stars and Stripes.......

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I can't help but wonder how long Roger Goodell will last as the NFL commissioner.
Team owners can't be pleased with their reductions in profit due to lower viewership on the networks.

Many owners were already displeased with his discipline of Tom Brady and the Patriots (deflate gate). Teams loosing money on broadcasts (because of Kaepernick) and Goodell's lack of anything resembling authority can't sit right with them.

All the military participation in the national anthem doesn't make up for foolish beliefs and BS Goodell is allowing to happen under his watch.

PS just another pissed off fan here.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
The 49er's & especially the league (Goodell) let this go far too long & it got out of hand. For the players & staff this is your job, your place of work. If any of us acted in such a manner at work to cause loss of revenue & embarrassment to the employer as these players have we would lose our job - period! Freedom of speech can only go so far, there are limits to all supposed freedoms. I loved football, was at one time a Rams season ticket holder. I have not watched any NFL this year at all & I will not - not even the Superbowl. Just my thing but screw them all. JMO Colonel

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I'm trying to associate the crowds at professional game with politics based on patriotism and asshatedness of players. I always somewhat assigned a "more liberal" label to many in the sports crowd, likely in error now. But, if we are witnessing this much disfavor with idiots like Colin against this flag and what it stands for in stadiums that hold as many as 75,000 all across the nation, one has to wonder just how much "rigging" had to be done in the election to even bring Hitlery to even a close race. It seems liberal politics is booed everywhere en masse, well except for at BLM rallies and riots.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
Don't forget that SF is sanctuary city full of the LBGT crowd, liberals, and everyone wants to feel good. Just look at who they sent to Congress, Pffffft, Boxer, Pelosi, Finestein, and Lee. Oh yea, they also have Governor Moonbeam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts