Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29,264 Posts
I cannot make it up, but they can.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Well if you believe that climate change is money spent to improve the finances of Muslim nations including bring them here as refugees, then you would get what BLM is complaining about especially when the immigrant refugees must be placed in upscale neighborhoods because of their wartime traumas.

Nothing makes sense with BLM. Guess they are still trying get attention and financing.

The climate change I think is the UN saying that western countries have religious bias not religious Freedom because the Muslims were excluded and the "climate change" is penalty money used to promote the image and freedom of religion with Islam and other faiths such as Satanism (instigated by commies). And it's supposed to be all hush hush because it burns our first amendment and it's costing us a bundle.

And the UN wants to promote the progressive agenda and wants everyone to dislike all religions so by implementing 'climate change' everyone will dissent against all religion until there's none. And we seem to be headed in that direction. IMHO

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
It is a thing of beauty when forces on the left butt heads, or as I like to say politically correct themselves into a corner.

·
Premium Member
18,225 Posts
Was Kaeperneck leading the protest?

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Well if you believe that climate change is money spent to improve the finances of Muslim nations including bring them here as refugees, then you would get what BLM is complaining about especially when the immigrant refugees must be placed in upscale neighborhoods because of their wartime traumas.

Nothing makes sense with BLM. Guess they are still trying get attention and financing.

The climate change I think is the UN saying that western countries have religious bias not religious Freedom because the Muslims were excluded and the "climate change" is penalty money used to promote the image and freedom of religion with Islam and other faiths such as Satanism (instigated by commies). And it's supposed to be all hush hush because it burns our first amendment and it's costing us a bundle.

And the UN wants to promote the progressive agenda and wants everyone to dislike all religions so by implementing 'climate change' everyone will dissent against all religion until there's none. And we seem to be headed in that direction. IMHO
Huh ?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Nothing in the world affects the lives of black people as much as other black people. Maybe they should work on that first.

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
Claim: Climate Crisis is a Racist Crisis

If Black Lives Matter really cared about Africa, they might have made an effort to discover that despite dire predictions nobody has yet managed to produce a genuine climate refugee. They might also have discovered that climate policies are having a devastating effect on native Africans, who in some cases are being evicted from their homes by violent gangsters, to make way for palm oil biofuel plantations.

But who am I kidding – greens never let facts get in the way of a photogenic climate protest.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Still say the "climate change" is the funding of Islam-- previously shunned worldwide by Freedom of Religion advocates --to promote freedom of religion commie style. This in an attempt to end world poverty.

(However, Christian faiths say, "There will always be poor people". Go Figure.)

Poverty and totalitarianism seem to go hand in hand.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
A poor man has poor ways. That is why throughing billions of dollars at the poor for generations has only made things worse.

Change starts with personal responsibility. I have seen people who have far less opportunity and not all that much intellect do pretty well in life, and I have seen bright kids from upscale families fail on every level.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Darren Seals, Ferguson Protest Leader, Found Fatally Shot in …
NBC News · 6 hours ago
A Missouri activist who led protests over the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson was found dead inside a burning vehicle, police said. …

upload_2016-9-7_13-23-46.jpeg

Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car
USA Today · 2 minutes ago
A homicide investigation was underway Wednesday in St. Louis County into the fatal shooting of Ferguson activist …

What goes around comes around.... Bammy will spend millions investigating this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts