Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,602 Posts

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Looks like the race riots Obama wanted are now in progress. Bulge.
Obama and his minions. I guess if you tell people they are racists long enough, they will be.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Don't you just love all that brotherly love and caring from
the democrat party. Come on people now, smile on your
brother, everyone get together and beat hell out of white
dude or Trump supporter.

The most racist people in America are black, and the black
lives matter are their terrorists.

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
At the Iowa State fair a few years back they had a "beat whitey night" right outside of the main gate of the fair grounds. After further investigation the authorities decreed that there was nothing racist about the incident.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Where is the Milwaukee White, Latino, Asian lives matter movements? Guys with baseball bats saying not today jack, not in my neighborhood . Remember the Korean store owners during the LA riots with the AR 15's, nobody trashed their stores. Hell blm gonna hate and crucify white people for not being black anyway, even when nothing is done to them, might as well be proactive, ang give them a life lesson that you hit somebody, somebody's going hit you back. Let those idiots know there ain't going to be a free lunch and some of them gonna pay too. So much for you have my word you have no need for guns, the cops will protect you. The pro gun movement should jump all over this crap.
Aloha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts