Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vernal Rod and Gun Club is now selling raffle tickets for our 2011 Gun Raffle. The drawing will be held on the evening of June 11,2011 and proceeds go to help us pay for the trophies, meals and beverages at our shoots.

The guns being given away this year are as follows: 1st prize... Blaser F3 Super Trap Combo, 2nd prize.... Remington R-25 rifle, 3rd prize.... Remington R-15 rifle, 4th prize.... Remington model 1911 .45 ACP pistol, 5th prize.... Remington model 700 SPS.

Raffle tickets are $20 each and we will be selling 1500. If you are interested in purchasing tickets for our raffle please send a check or money order for the amount of tickets you would like along with a self addressed stamped envelope to VRGC PO Box 35 Vernal, Utah 84078. I will fill out your tickets, photocopy them and send the copy and the original stubs back to you in your self addressed stamped envelope. You need not be present to win. If you have any futher questions please feel free to contact me at 435-789-0418 or via email at [email protected] Sean Hawley

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Sean, I will be sending a check for five tickets next week. Leaving Wednesday for the Arizona Quail Derby and I'm currently out of stamps.

Tom Strunk

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.