Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all potential vendors for the Nevada State Shoot at the Clark County Shooting Complex, April 2-6, 2014.

RV spaces 1-10 are being held for vendors with or without RVs. These spaces have been reduced to $120, the normal RV rate, with no additional fee for vending. These spaces are 20' wide by 130' long and have full hookups.

If you would like to reserve one of these spaces, please call Iris at (702)455-2004, Monday-Friday from 8am - 5pm. If these spaces have not been reserved by vendors by February 1st they will be released to the RV waiting list.

Vendor space without hookup is also available in the midway area between the trap fields and the parking lot at $20/day.

I certainly understand the expense of our vendors moving from shoot to shoot and the tremendous value they add to any trapshooting event. Hope this adjustment will help more vendors attend our upcoming events.

Steve Carmichael

Clark County Shooting Complex

·
Registered
152 Posts
It is great to see Steve Carmichael working to make this a great event for Trap Shooters and especially Las Vegas Trap Shooters.. I appreaciate the effort to get the vendors the space they need to show their wears to the consumer.

Looking forward to the event and seeing the vendors.

Steve Jimenez

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a reminder; the remaining vendor spaces that are being held in the RV section (spaces 1-10) will be released to the RV waiting list if not reserved by February 1st. As mentioned previously, these 10 vendor spaces are the same fee as for RVs, $120 for the week of the event.

Vendors not requiring electricity/hookups, may still vend in the midway area between the main sidewalk and parking lot for $20/day.

To reserve, call Iris Monday-Friday at (702) 455-2004, or Betty-jane Tuesday-Saturday, at (702) 455-2002.

·
Vendor
1,358 Posts
looking forward to seeing all my old nevada friends at the state shoot. doug hubbart gunsmith, colorado custom cases, and lube-in-a-tube. thanks steve for the price reduction!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts