Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many and which vendors will be at cardinal next week. Is perazzi going to be there?

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
8,040 Posts
Crystal ball's a tad fuzzy at the moment, but they've always been there in the past.

This year's different though so I wouldn't be surprised if some that are normally there, aren't.

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
It would be nice if these larger shoots put out a complete list of their vendors at least a week or two in advance.

I've attended a dozen or more trap shoots over the years as what Bill Mains termed a "day shopper", however as businesses cut back on what shoots they go to generally, and this year due to COVID, I'm hesitant to roll the dice and make a long drive for what may be a disappointing selection of vendors.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
8,040 Posts
One major draw at the Cardinal as far as vendors go is the SCTP shoot on Monday, especially if grandpa came along for the event. Seeing kids walking around with Kolars and such slung over their shoulders screams "old" money.

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
It is really hard for any vendor to make a commitment knowing that with little notice any shoot could be cancelled because of a flare up of this virus.
Florida had 2800 new cases in 1 day according to the news this morning.
I agree with WadHopper, many will still come but some will probably not, time will tell on everything.
Good luck to all that go to the CC.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most of the vendors who usually attend the Ohio State shoot are there. I noticed that zoli, Dupont krieghoff and Nashville double guns were absent. Also not sure if the Browning Winchester store was open krieghoff is there and open.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts