Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get the side blinders for shooting glasses that have a piece that attaches to the temple and then the blinder is attached by velcro?

I saw a pair this weekend, wrote down the phone number and website from the piece, but the number and website don't exist.

I have the Pilla glasses and normal blinders don't work on them due to the shape of the lens.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Heck... make your own. It's super easy with self-stick velcro from a hardware or fabric store. A strip on the blinder and a strip on the temple... nothin simpler, but they do tend to wobble a bit in anything more than a 5 mph breeze.

MK

·
Registered
307 Posts
Might want to consider, I think, Belgian Blinders(?). Large blinders that fit to your hat, not your glasses. Much more comfortable in the heat, and they block out everything on both sides. Think I got mine from Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns. Just got mine and loved them this weekend - especially in a heavy cross wind that had everyone else either fiddling with theirs or having to take them off.

Here is the website: http://www.targetshotguns.com Look for "Belgian Blinders".

Best luck,

Doc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.