Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have score buster velcro blinders in stock once again. These are the side blinders that attach to the temples of your shooting glasses with a plastic attachment and velcro. The cost is still $19.95 per set. Over the last few years I have sold quite a few sets from referals. The biggest problem was keeping them in stock. The supplier sort of vanished but I relocated him this winter. Anyone wanting more info contact Norm Gilmoure At, [email protected]

·
Registered
482 Posts
The guy who makes the plastic velcro blinders made the magnetic also. He stopped making the magnetic because they were supposedly too heavy for the glasses. The plastic and velcro seemed to be a better system. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you really wanted the magnetic I think he still has some magnets. I have to call him,I'll ask if he would send some magnets to me as the holes are still in the plastic parts of the velcro blinders. Norm Give me an email if you would like more info And I havn't had time to post pictures yet.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the responce The total price will be $19.95 + S/H = total of $22.00 even. If anyone would like some please send check and return address to Gota Hav It inc. 3560 N. Chamlin Dr. Morris, Ill. 60450. I will send out blinders as sonn as I recieve the information I am getting a few of the magnets and will have a few sets available. The only color right now is black. Also some glasses with thich temple will need modifications or may not fit at al, If they won't fit I'll return for exchange no problem. Norm

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Happy, I might be interested, but I'd like to see a picture of them first.

Would it be possible for you to post a picture of them here?

Thanks. Hauxfan!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I will post pictures, just hven't had the time to get the glasses and camera together.
William Michell your blinders will be in the mail 2/28/07. Thanks for the order and please show your friends. Norm Gilmoure

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope everyone that ordered blinders have recieved them and are enjoying them shooting. As I said before any questions call 815-942-2314 or email. Thanks for the orders and keep showing your shooting buddies. Norm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.