Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Vegas last week and drove out to the new Clark County Shooting Park. It's about 20-25 minutes from the strip. A friend and I rented an SKB 20 ga o/u and shot 4 rounds of skeet. It's a beautiful place and if they continue to get funding, they have grand plans to expand. Right now they have 25 combo trap/skeet fields, rifle, pistol and archery I think. Standing on the skeet field, if you turned around you could see the strip in the distance. A nice pro shop and a restaurant are available. There was a fair number of people shooting and in wish them great success.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
I hear Senator Reid has set up a taxpayer funded shuttle bus to bring over all the blacks, hispanics, and muslims from town everyday for a little practice.
Did they come while you guys were there?

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Bulge, now that's funny. Maybe some of those guys can talk Pat Traps into making a sort of sideways catapult....you know, set it up for about 60 mph and call it Olympic in keeping with the multi-cultural aspect. Might have to take the roof off the house, but who cares? Cheaper than clays....as long as Harry can keep pushing them on to the bus. Double-ought buck or........?????

Kit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.