Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
The auto folks don't know what they're missing.

200 shots of rapid dry-fire practice a day...no picking up brass...and the look of shock on the face of a 1911-toting bowling pin competitor, after he executes a lightning-fast reload...only to see the guy with the .44 already has his pins on the ground and his gun back in the holster.

Love your wheelie, by the way. Local shop has an 8,3/8 Model 27 in a wooden case for sale...I ain't paying what he's asking...but I did fog up the display case for a long while.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I never could figure out why you guys need more than one round. Must be an aiming problem.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I always thought a "stovepipe" was a round metal pipe that hooked a stove to the chimmney but I was told it is something that auto loading pistols do. I don't know for sure because I shoot revolvers. Larry

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
What's that brand of revolver with the ugly DA trigger that stacks at the end?

I thought it started with a "C"...

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
<blockquote><I>"Need to learn how to photograph dark blue metal."</I></blockquote>A good photo editor helps...<center>

</center>

MK

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
OK...so which one is your favorite wheel gun....mine is without a doubt my 4" S&W mod 66..smooth as glass and as accurate as the same gun with a barrel twice as long

·
Molon Labe
11,995 Posts
S&W Mod 629 .44 Mag 6 inch barrel

·
Registered
850 Posts
Haven't owned a revolver for many moons, but I ran across 500 rounds of 1-fired nickled .38 brass at a garage sale for - believe it or not - $3!
I figured that was perfect justification to start looking for something to shoot them in once they were reloaded.

I finally ran across a really nice S&W 15-4 for a reasonable price and am learning once again to appreciate the accuracy and quality, as well as not having to search for brass scattered all over the landscape.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.