Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to brag a little on the Vanzant Clay pigeon farm. Bobski knows how to make you feel at home at his place. Not a very big place, just one trap field and two skeet fields but a heck of a lot of nice folks. I had a great time and met a lot of good shooters who don't care as much about registered targets as they do just shooting and having fun. I have to warn you though Bob is old school and throws three hole targets. I felt much better about my score after I found this out. Thanks again Bob,I had a great time. Randy

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
yep. i saw randy's face when those hard rights started coming out! his eyes opened wide, he tensed up, the gun jerked, but he held on for the ride and cleaned house thereafter. well done to you randy.
the shoot off was at the 50yd line on my front porch. and randy made it look easy on his first shot. it won him the match.
youre always welcome back here randy.
bring your buddies but go easy on the new guys! you had them all scared when they saw your gun with the sticker saying....'here comes the boom'! lol.
here he is receiving his 1st place case of shells from me. congrats randy!

IMG_7134.JPG
IMG_7131.JPG
IMG_7146.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts