Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
20,333 Posts
If you water a plant with the right amount of water, it absorbs it and uses it. Too much water, however, and the soil becomes flooded.

The right amount of CO2 is fine, it's used by plants. However, the burning of coal has been scientifically proven to release CO2 into the air, which builds up in our atmosphere. That CO2 traps extra heat from the sun, raising the Earth's temperature.

If you can explain the science behind the denial of this, be my guest.
The decomposition of a fallen tree left to lay on the forest floor releases the same amount of CO2 as if that tree were pelletized, shipped to Europe, and burned to produce electricity. The difference is only how long it takes to release that CO2 into the air. Another difference is in how much CO2 is.produced to process and transport that tree.

That Coal base was produced from plant mass. Those plants "sequestered" CO2 out of the air as they grew. The experiments on upper limits of CO2 that enhance plant growth and resequestration of that CO2 show that the concentration of CO2 availability is the LIMITING factor for plant growth. Water will drown plants. CO2 is fertiliser. Dihydrogen Monoxide is a poison. BAN Dihydrogen Monoxide before it is too late.

·
Registered
30,552 Posts
Okay Aquarius, your turn. Show us some scientific evidence and I don't mean consensus, I mean evidence to prove your claims. Before the creation of the natural gas furnace, people by the millions burned wood, coal and oil to heat and light their homes. Why are we still here after hundreds of years of using wood, coal and oil? There are 7 billion people on earth who breathe out 3 billion tons of co2 annually.

·
Registered
30,552 Posts
Sorry, your religious primer for the climate change religion does not qualify as evidence. Need scientific proof, not mumble jumble theory. We do not believe in this religion of the simple minded.

·
Registered
20,333 Posts
That boy is pretty smart. Gonna get to 50 likety split.

·
Registered
30,552 Posts
The farce is strong with this one.

·
Registered
20,333 Posts
Just because I say it will will rain, doesn't mean it will. That's not the scientific method, that's because predictions are educated guesses.

The reality is, global warming exists. Even your graphs show a rise in recent temperatures. But keep pretending that humanity isn't helping it.
And yea, verily, I say unto ye; thou mayest NOT participate in the shooting sports lest the hot combustion gasses add to global temperatures. Thou must go thee out into the mountain, find thee a hole, crawl into it, and pull the edges close around you for to do else is to kill the planet.

·
Registered
30,552 Posts
IPCC Researchers Admit Global Warming Fraud
Climate change expert's fraud was 'crime of massive proportion,' say feds - NBC News
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is to Destroy Capitalism | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
'Global warming the greatest scam in history' claims founder of Weather Channel
It is a religion for the simple minded. Even after the fraud is admitted by those who conceived it, the simple minded believe it. No thanks, keep your superstitious nonsense to yourself and your hands out of my pockets. All these computer modeling predictions are no more capable of making correct prediction than drawing 6 wining Powerball numbers. It's all bogus.

·
Registered
20,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just because I say it will will rain, doesn't mean it will. That's not the scientific method, that's because predictions are educated guesses.

The reality is, global warming exists. Even your graphs show a rise in recent temperatures. But keep pretending that humanity isn't helping it.
Try this...

And one more time.....

·
Registered
20,333 Posts

This is the scientific method.

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

Reactions: buck3200

·
Registered
20,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
To a small extent, that may be true.... now show how that's a bad thing.

·
Registered
30,552 Posts
Pretending it is true isn't helping either, because promoting the fraud robs people of their hard earned money and property and no false belief system justifies theft.

·
Registered
20,333 Posts
And poof he was gone.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Factories have scrubbers in the smoke stacks that removes almost all of the pollution. You can easily see when they don't turn them on.
b12, that is completely false. Most offenders don't have any "scrubbers" at all. The ones that do don't all work efficiently. They don't remove all toxins either.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
YES, I live surrounded by them!!! Thanks to all the Greenie Wheenies and Bio-Diversity groups and their bus load of BS Attorney's!!!

Acid rain isn't the problem HERE!!! The Stupidity crowd IS!!
View attachment 841577

Acid rain!

Timber, have you ever been down off the mountain, out of the county or east of the Mississippi?

Rick, how about you, ever been to the Smoky Mountains?

21 - 40 of 87 Posts