Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New shooter just got his first ride. Trying to find the license plate holders with trapshooting theme. Any help? I am aware that it suggests a gun in the truck.

·
Registered
13,406 Posts
Mine is KOLARAAA, not obvious enough to advertise the car may contain guns, but apparent to those that know guns.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I was not clear. Looking for the plastic frames for around the plate.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Well if you want to spend the money you can always buy a blank frame at an auto supply store and get it engraved as you like.

Eric

·
Registered
731 Posts
Not shooting but mine is 8BASSB4 - means that I pretty much quit eating them when I was tournament fishing. Merry Christmas to all. Mike

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
My nephews on the front of his police car says, Gotcha, but it in reverse so that when you look in your mirror you can read it. His boss thought it was funny too. Jackie B.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Robb,
If you are looking for a license plate frame, try Ebay. Just do a search for "Browning license plate frame" and you'll see what's for sale. If you just type in "License plate frame", you'll get over 8,000 to choose from.

Kevin

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ricks1 and Bucko43, Thanks for reading the post. I just want a frame for a license plate with a trapshooting theme. I'll check Ebay and thanks again.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Lisence%20Plates/?action=view&current=Plate.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Robb this is the only license plate holder I have seen relating to trap. It is about the Grand.

Bob Lawless

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.