Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Ribs are after market as is the wood. Stricly a shooter and whatever somebody would pay for it is what its worth. Cyl bore is not in great demand unless it is facory choked as a cyl bore. The cyl stamp does not look factory to me.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
And , You Said You Needed Help...With Value...I Think Not. Sounds too Me that you Know when your about to be Kissed..Lol.

Great Guns..Keep them and Shoot Them..And if you get ready to Give Them Away..Put Me on the List. Shoot Well..Shoot Often,with Family and or Good Friends. Bart

Ps. Herters Rib Installation Trade Mark was the Full Lenght Reciever Tail atop Reciever..Were as, Simmons machined a Straight Tail into Field style machined Textured Vee-notch atop Reciever. And Factory Ribbed Gun sets were Smooth Style Reciever Tops with Duck-bill Reciever tops..With Some Exceptions..Like the Super Speed 3" Duck guns that Simmons did the Ribs and Used Vee-notch Recievers. Be Sure to put me on Top of the List of Give Away Model 12's.

Herters Install

Simmons Install

Factory Install

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
$500 gun. A shooter grade original gun is worth more. Flabigpapa, beautiful guns you picture. However, the 3" Model 12 was not made with a plain top and duckbill that I am aware of. And Simmons also was available in the full extension although they didn't make many of them.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
eightbore, Thanks...Agreed All Vent Ribbed were Vee-notched Simmons Extention installed Except the Solid Rib Barreled Guns...Would Love too have one to Round out Set..Have a Solid Ribbed 32". Bart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.