Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling several guns to make room in the safe and want to know what the market is for a uger Mini 14 GB model with aim point scope. It has the factory flash suppresor and bayonet lug with a facory folding stock and 20 round clip. I know the price has gone up big time since the election. Bill

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've got a mini 14 ranch I would love to have $700 for it. None of these are good shooters, nothing you can do to make them accurate. At least nothing I've found DIY or smithing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wally World in Blue Springs Mo. has them listed for $614.
A friend wants to buy one from me,and I didn't know what they
were worth either.I paid $200 brand new 25 years ago at Coast to
Coast hardware.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I am looking for another Mini 14 RANCH,,,pre or post ban,,,as it will be scoped,,,and will have no add ons,,,short range varment gun,two or four legged,,under 100 yards,,,but I have bad eyes,,,I have point and spray and extended range guns already

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Dixie trap

I would think a GB with factory folder will be worth much more after the new assault weapons ban. During the last ban, I saw factory folding stocks selling for $700.00 - that's stock only. Without the ban in effect at the current time, prices seem to be considerably lower.

I would suggest you hang on to it for better prices. But if you need to sell it now, contact me at the email above and we can talk.

Thanks

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.