Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks--purchased a Large lot of componets fron an individual and took a 761 hustler w/pump as part of the package. I'm very happy with my current equiptment and will sell this 12 ga setup---however I could use some input as to it's value. It appears to have seen very light usage--press looks to have the later model cyl and has a new pump/press hose w/disconnect--collect appears fine and primer drop works well . I have set up the press to see if everything worked and it appears to run very well. I did not load shells as it has a 1 1/8 oz bar--I use 7/8-1oz.
Appreciate any "constructive" input and can provide more pics/info if you need them.ps--I'm located in florida
thx
Bob
View attachment 238406

View attachment 238407

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
opps---sorry,I must clarify the pump hose is new--the pump appears orginial to the press. Also ,added another pic.and sorry about the double pic--I'm learning ?
Once again , I would appreciate your input as to value.
thx
Bob
View attachment 238405

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think a used 9000H would only be worth the $400 to $500 mentioned earlier in the responses. A Hustler which is really a grabber and thus has no auto-indexing would bring less I would guess. Ken

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the input from all--if I were to break up the package,would the following prices be fair (or what should they be ?):

press $150 pump $250 (all plus ship)

thx again
Bob

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
The cylinder is the newer style and can be rebuilt, that's a plus. Older style wad guide, which some say is better. The pump is the older style. If it's made in England, mine was. You might be a little over priced on the pump I sold the whole unit for $450 when I got my 9000H. But it's been a few years ago. A lot has to do with the area and the availability of presses.

Good luck,
Ajax

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I sold a 9000 H with the new primer system and pump for $450

I would say this unit with pump is $250 seriously but if you can get more try it.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gentlemen--thank you for your input--should anyone have intrest in the package or componets, please feel free to make an offer--otherwise I'll try on ebay.
thx again
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.