Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won this gun at a raffle . Browning Citori Trap XT Plus Grade 3.... 2 3/4 chamber 30 inch barrels with Adjustable comb Invector chokes and a Browning hard case. It has been shot but it locks up tight and has some very light handling marks. I like it but I don;t really need it. Please tell me what you think a good asking price is for this gun? It's located in Central California. Pictures will be posted as soon as I come up with a price.

·
Banned
364 Posts
MSRP on a "regular" XT is $2999.00, and new Browning 725 O/U's are in the $2850-$3400 range, and Cabela's is currently offering the 725 Grade 3 at $3499.99 (on sale)

So, a "gently pre-owned" XT Plus Grade 3 would likely fall somewhere around $2500.00 - $2800.00 range, +/-, in my estimation, with the main determining item being whether yours has the adjustable comb setup or not.

Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interested in gun. Would like to see some pictures. I live in Central California. Turlock area. Possibly do the transaction in person. Please send pics if its for sale. If its easier you can text them to me at 209-595-6836 or email them to [email protected]. Let me know if you are interested in trading as well. I have a Beretta Al391 Tekyn Sport and would put some money with it. Thanks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
In my opinion I'd say with a blue receiver $2000ish. Silver nitrite receiver $2200ish. I bought one in 99% condition here last year with an adj comb for $2200. If I saw a used one prices over 2500 I'd just go for new. Now that just MHO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts