Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since used ones go from $700 to $900 I would think that one like you describe would be worth $1200.00
At least that is what they seem to be worth on the "net".

·
Registered
992 Posts
it is worth what you can get for it. If it is as you say I will give you $1000.00 but then again it is not for sale. Does this make you feel good. Trevor Dawe.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well, it's worth what someone is willing to pay. But this question intrigued me so I went digging into my books. From what I can tell 900 to 1200 seems about right. Since it is unfired you are likely on that higher end. I for one have no such firearms in my collection (unfired) I like to shoot them far too much.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have a passion for Model 12's, I even had a Y Model, Model 12 one time, sold it but kept the pre 64's ... If its not for sale whats the difference what its worth ..? If it is for sale its worth as much as anyone would really pay for it ... If you are serious and want to find out what its worth get it appraised, then insure it for that amount and you can eliminate the guess work with no pictures I might add ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
A group of well oiled bidders at a DU outing is liken to putting something on EBay, it will often sell for a price not line with reality. Jake

·
Registered
145 Posts
It wasn't a DU banquet but a local gun club event. Not a lot of alcohol flowing so don't know why the bidders were so crazy to invest in a model 12 like this one. Some people will pay up to ten grand for a shotgun that does not have the proven durability record of a model 12.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.