Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a friend that has a 32" unsingle 682 beretta, fixed full. he bought it about 10 yrs. but just shoots his o/u
for sngls and dubs.He wants to know what his unsingle is worth?? . if he decides to sell i will take pics for him and post here. thanks , dennis

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
The 34" barrels are always worth more. Does the barrel have an adjustable or fixed rib? Adjustable is always more valuable.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hello: The value is between $600-$900. These will fit any 680 series guns with minor or no fitting. These can be made into a choked barrel by a couple of vendors. These are a little heavier than the newer 682E style 34" barrel. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
$900 is high for an earlier 682 barrel, as aircooled said they are heavier and was a complaint of many who bought these guns as they felt the weight killed the swing dynamics when compared to other guns. My opinion is the it's a $450 t0 $650 tops. five or so years ago you could buy a new barrel for $800 as a value comparison.

Surfer

·
Registered
554 Posts
While we're on this topic, I'm curious of the value of essentially the same gun but a combo. It'd be a 682 beretta trap with 30" O/U barrels & a 32" top single barrel. Gun has adjustable comb, aftermarket high ribs on both sets of barrels (non adjustable), & some type of recoil reduction unit on the stock. Gun has 3 ported extended chokes specifically made for the barrels, F, M, IC. It also has a left hand palm swell as well! I think I was told it was made in the late 1990's or so, & hasn't been used hardly at all in the last decade. What's everyone's thoughts?
Thanks,
-ithaca

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I could be wrong but I think the unsingle barrel was heavy because of the tall posts supporting the rib. A friend of mine has a Top Single combo and it seems like a normal gun for swing weight and balance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts