Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 390 sport a while ago for the receiver. It has a Super Skeet barrel 28 "(step rib-factory ported-fixed skeet choke) Mint condition. Just wondering what it would be worth-going to sell the barrel and the stock. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Beretta 390 "Super Skeet" barrels which were factory ported may not command a higher price as not everyone likes a ported barrel. Most shooters prefer a 28" barrel over a 26" barrel, this may plus the fact that it is a step rib barrel should be a plus. The fact that it is a fixed skeet choke will appeal only to a skeet shooter. I have a 28" Beretta 390 skeet barrel which had a fixed skeet choke. I sent the barrel to Angleport and had it threaded for Beretta mobil chokes and ported many years ago. It is perhaps the best semi-auto skeet barrel that I have ever used. If your barrel was a 30-32" target barrel, it would be worth twice the price of the skeet barrel. Just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well do-there is a guy that has inquired already-I will post a price and pix's of the barrel and stock soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts