Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a browning citori 1981 12 gauge field grade 5 white metal engraved signed shotgun thirty inch barrels full/modified unfired in the original box papers included is a leather case with the leather straps around the outside. someone has made an offer. i would like to be fair and sell the gun any idea of the value?

· Registered
13,517 Posts
value browning citori grade 5 field 30

Dave, I have the 27th edition blue book that is 3 plus years old so prices may be abit low. Citori Huntiong Grade V made in all 4 guages with extensive deep relief engraving with fame scenes on a satin grey receiver. Disc. l984 100%-$l,550 98%- $l,265. Add 20% for 28 ga. Since the Brownings have gone up about 12% or so in the last couple of years I might add that amount to my numbers I posted. Good Luck and Breake-m all. Jeff

· Banned
9,042 Posts
value browning citori grade 5 field 30

Grade II, and Grade V Citori's were hand engraved. With the case you describe which sounds like the Leather/Canvas type in the condition of unfired, "New in the Box" with the original box, I would be thinking around $2400 or a little more. You have to consider what the market is like at this time though. If you do not have to sell it. I would at least want to get $2400 out of it. Just my opinion. Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.