Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Valmet 412 ST trap Includes a two barrel hard case and about 5 choke tubes and choke wrench. Gun is really nice and belongs to a friend that quit shooting
2 barrels. 1—12 gauge 30 inch, 1---- 12 gauge 28 inch. Both 12 gauge barrels have choke tubes. 14 3/8 inch length of pull including the aluminum spacer. Make a fair offer and we can make a deal. Probably about 1600 dollars or close to that including the shipping. More pictures if you want them. Includes a three-day inspection and full refund minus shipping if you are not satisfied but lets prevent that and make sure the deal is right beforehand. Thanks for looking Motordoc

Fellow said he will split up the set and sell the
28 inch barrel by itself. available with three chokes 650.00 includes shipping

20 gauge barrel has been sold

MAKE AN OFFER ON THE SET IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

motordoctor_2008_030330.jpg

motordoctor_2008_030331.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Your pictures show 2 different recievers one blued 412 I believe the other nickel 412st? If you sold one barrel what is new price? You are way overpriced for a Valmet. Bill

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Bill;

Sorry to bother you. I agree with your comments on the Valmet. I'm kinda in the mood for one. 30" trap for under $800.00. What are your toughts on the Valmet.They appear to be nice guns. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the pictures are actually the same. the one that looks blued is just a shadow. Not sure what the price should be. I thought that 1800 with both barrels and the tubes and case was fair. I am open for a good offer but would like to be fair. The barrels have some value along with the tubes and such. 30 inch and 28 inch barrels. let me know motordoc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.