Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I are planning to shoot at the Utah state shoot this June. Can anyone tell me anything about Spanish Fork or the trap club itself? Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Just for Gary: THIS IS A JOKE SON!

They throw "fluff" targets, that's why the scores are so high there. :)ATA has been there a couple of times to check the targets. No foul.

Great club, well run. This is all word of mouth.

Rick in MT

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Great Club and the State Assn. does a great job in putting on the shoot. You will like the shoot shoot as well a very nice people. Well organized.
I am sure you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have shot 5 state shoots at Spanish Fork . It is a great place to shoot. The targets are well set to ATA standards. This year I am going to try Vernal Utah ...

·
Vendor
19,392 Posts
Gary. No. we all knew it was "just a funny"

But why would shooters come to compete when they knew that Bullard was going to be there with his "short rib"?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Gary everyone knows its a great club with a great back ground and great targets. Maybe we could start a donation so Rick could go, ya know everyone throw in a buck or maybe one of you guys could hire Rick to remodel your house? Then he could go down there and make some dirt balls in that Utah sky. Scott

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
My favorite state shoot great targets wonderful people best back round in the USA that is what makes the scores so good.

They shoot games at night with free prizes plus a great lunch vender with excellent food.

They made this Florida boy feel very welcome make sure you get a reserved camping spot early as they go fast.

Located on a plateau over looking the great salt lake area makes targets look like Pizza pies and a swimming beach park right across from the club that families can enjoy.

Last 2 years I could not make this shoot and sure miss the club and friends I made shooting there,

Steve and his wife run the shoot and are so nice to everyone.

Joe Sudbury ran the games at night great fun reminded me of the old days.

I have been shooting since 1960 and you do not want to miss Spanish Forks make sure it and Vernal are on your bucket list.

Buddy Walters

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Great Idea Scottie, I already have the shells, just need gas money and target fees, How about it Scott? You must need something done?

Another joke son.....for Gary.

LMAO

Rick in MT

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Gary, I agree, the best club to shoot at on this end of the world. I also think my home club is a distant second. Take care the season is getting closer. Can't wait.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, this is a graduation present for my son, he picked the state he wanted to shoot in. The bonus is I get to shoot also.

·
Super Moderator
5,107 Posts
This is from behind post three on trap one (west side of the line.) This is representative of the "view."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts