Trapshooters Forum banner

Ussr shotgun needing some info

3608 26
I picked up this shotgun and would really like some information on it. If someone can please identify it for me. I have tried to take pictures of the proof markings to help but only see the importer of the gun. I know it's 12ga 28" barrel. Full and imp. Looking for make and model.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
36,787 Posts
Take a look at these Russian proof marks.

Your gun has a proof mark on it from Klimovsk.

· Registered
6,249 Posts
Did you have to buy the O/U to get the SxS, or what?

Single lug, selector on single trigger, no external marks, poor pin fit, poor wood to metal fit, and the wood is beech. I'd say Tron is right.

· Registered
2,106 Posts
I think that opinions here are a bit unkind.
The TOZ34 was pretty much retail price.
You either like Russian shotguns, or you hate them. You found the haters.
The SKB side by side, while it would benefit from glass bedding the head of the stock, was a good buy. They frequently have a crack originating from the scalloped frame.
What really matters, is whether you like the guns.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think that opinions here are a bit unkind.
The TOZ34 was pretty much retail price.
You either like Russian shotguns, or you hate them. You found the haters.
The SKB side by side, while it would benefit from glass bedding the head of the stock, was a good buy. They frequently have a crack originating from the scalloped frame.
What really matters, is whether you like the guns.
Thank you was kinda starting to wonder if they trolling me or something. If I got screwed on that deal I want to get screwed like that every day.

· Registered
36,787 Posts
Thank you was kinda starting to wonder if they trolling me or something. If I got screwed on that deal I want to get screwed like that every day.
$250 for a good screwing is a deal these days - ya done good. Shoot em til they break, never mind the negative nancys..

K
Tron a troll? bawhahahahah
I think Tron is jealous. Probably sent the OP a PM wanting to buy it. Every skeet shooter wants a gun no one else has.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.