Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,375 Posts
Does anyone have a option on Zoli trap guns. I am looking for a quality trap gun in the used market. Thanks for your help Dan
You’ll do better by polling your buddies at the trap club.

Or the VENDOR section of the forum.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I tried one as a demo at the Cardinal Center a couple years ago. I liked it. I've been considering one of their combos for a backup gun..................

Ric

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Does anyone have a option on Zoli trap guns. I am looking for a quality trap gun in the used market. Thanks for your help Dan
Click on this link for past discussions for the last 2 years about Zoli.

A friend of mine had a couple of them and he really like them. Was his last gun brand he purchased.

Reactions: George MT.

·
Registered
13,261 Posts
Zoli's are a very under-rated Shotgun. They are very well made, and are a excellent choice for all clay target shooting. However, they do lose more than normal on resale value right out of the gate. So they sell for a bit less than they should. Kind of like a DT-11's and Kolar's do. Not a big issue if you plan on keeping the gun for a few decades!!! The drop out Triggers are a big plus for Folks. break em all jeff

·
Administrator
9,530 Posts
So are you looking to demo a zoli....looking for suggestions on a dealer who has one in stock.....or are you looking at this thread as a open forum want to buy ad????

If it is the latter then you need to know that you do not have enough forum posts to use the member classifieds where a want to buy ad should be.
A note to members do not advertise your Zoli for sale on this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts