Trapshooters Forum banner

Used Ponsness Warren question

1590 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  skeeljc
I recently picked up a used PW reloader. Upon disassembly and cleaning I realized the shot and powder bottles both have a horrible odor. They are the older tall bottles. They have soaked over night in hot soapy water. And the smell is still there. How do I get rid of the smell??
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
What does it smell like? LOL, Mine smell bad to and I don't want to say what they smell like cause someone will ask " how do you know what that smells like?"
Mine seem to smell less the more I use them. It used to be so bad I hated to take the lids off. Maybe a dryer sheet put in the bottle would help.

· Registered
646 Posts
Thought Jim used plexiglass?

I would just measure them and order glass tube online somewhere (ebay), it's really not that expensive (definitely cheaper than the replacements Jim sells)....

· Registered
75 Posts
Jim`s top set up is the best. Mine was received broken & he sent me another only asking that the broken one was returned to him. He`s a straight shooter & his products are top notch.
Bob Barnes

· Supporting Vendor
6,381 Posts
You can buy replacement tubes from P/W. They only offer them in 12" length. The 12" tubes are $14.95.

Otherwise you can buy my Acrylic reservoirs but you will need an EZ-FILL base to mount them on. I also offer a set of reservoirs with a PYREX glass tube on the powder reservoir.

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.