Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My personal used lens, in great shape, no scratches or surface damage. Used with the Pilla Rx inserts so there is some marring on the inside of the lens
at the outer edges by the studs but not in your field of view when wearing. $140 shipped, return if not satisfied (buyer pays return shipping).
V/r
Maxey

From Pilla’s website:
Watermellon - 62HCW
High Contrast Watermelon - a beautiful balanced lens harnessing our exclusive Pilla /ZEISS Chromashift technology, which has a strong bump in orange in diminishing light conditions. A very balanced experience with natural elevation of color in grey conditions.

91469FF9-68B0-42E7-BD93-DCB00406EBCF.jpeg

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You buy the inserts from Pilla or your rep. Then my Optician makes the Rx lens. They just pop into the frames. (Frames are reused if your Rx changes). The Rx lenses may be made out of plastic material, since anti glare and scratch coating is overkill (according to my Optician since the inserts are behind the Pilla lens and well protected). I even take my shotgun and glasses in and mount my gun to let my guy mark the offset needed in the focal points (he says this may or may not be needed depending on your Rx). But this is Tx and YMMV!!
V/r
Maxey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.