Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i just refurbish the model 12 grip it is neutral,i am putting up tomorrow pictures of all my sale items,as i said in my thread first come first served,i will have one new style and 3 older models ,i have gone over all these unite ready to travel

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
long story short i was offered a deal on 5 PFS unites and some painted and none painted unites ,they also came with a few different grips ,plastic ones and 2 wooden ones i had made ,so i have put them up for sale ,i do not no here history,but i have shot one since 2001 and short of changing the top bushing they are non destructible,i do have the bt-99 grip,,yes factory grip,as i said on my thread ,first come first served i only have 4 unites left 3 older styles an one newer style ,i also have a assortment of cheek pieces ,i will put together and of the factory grips with any of the unites for $800.00U.S. + delivery prefer bank money order in U.S. funds ,no problem sending to NY state,a unite with out grip $675.00+shipping [it will come with any cheek pieces you choice [plastic ]
any questions call me

905-690-2482 no later then 9 pm est
Victor Tomlinson

1 - 17 of 17 Posts