Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
5,700 Posts
Don, I have not seen a used Auto-Drive for sale since it came out. I think everyone that has one thinks they are great! Me included!

Jim Skeel P/W Dealer/Distributor

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jim, is exactly right I have a Spolar with PW auto drive, and about 30,000 rounds loaded, no problems. I would not want to be without mine. You will not be disappointed, probably should just get a new one, you might have to wait awhile for a used one.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Don, I have one that I needed because of shoulder surgery. Two years later, I'm healed and back to pulling by hand. I don't use it as I prefer the feel of hand pulling. If you want it, its in good condition with a foot switch. Its been used on a PW 900. Do you think 575 plus actual cost of shipping from Salt Lake is fair? Bruce

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
1brucem, will it fit a 366.

BTW although I shoot one and have done quite a bit of modification to the firing platform, I agree with you on the Ljutic trigger.

Ajax

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks Ajax. I don't know about what it will and will not fit. I got it from whiz white to fit to fit my P.W. I've read that I think it might work on spolar as well but I don't know. I guess Whiz might know.
Thanks Bruce P.S. all I was trying to do is have a balanced discussion as opposed to the one sided ones that seems to dominate the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.