Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to purchase US Glove powermesh ventilated gloves in black. US Glove is wholesale only, they gave me Egolf Gloves number to call to place order. Get no answer and voice mail not set up. Sent text, got no response. Egolf website only shows the gloves in white, may ship tan or black depending on stock...OMG...you should be able to select the color you want. Sent email to US Glove to find out if they have another retailer. Does anyone know of a retailer for US Gloves?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not sure where you're from, but try one of their sales reps close to you. They may be able to help locate a pro shop close to you that'll ship.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from southeast Missouri, saw a sales rep in KY/TN that I will try. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll check them out, never thought about racketball gloves. Always have to take snap off golf gloves to prevent an accidental gun scratch. Thanks for the tip.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
What squad am I on?
GU 725 Adj Combo
8,278 Posts
Doesn't anyone like the "Gun Glove" ? The Gun Glove
What happens when you cup the palm?

One of my biggest gripes is how most gloves get all bunched up when cupping the hand. I have a pair of Bob Allan summer gloves (and at least five others) and they bunch up bad and seem to be taking a while to break in. I've been wearing them when I mow, starting off with a saturated glove in hopes that it'll form to my hand as it dries but no luck. Batting/glof gloves work alright but wear fast and are somewhat hot for extended wear.

·
Registered
392 Posts
+1 for Gun Glove. Use both summer and winter weight.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I use a glove (for years) from Northern Tools there light weight, flexible and price is good. One pair last about season (2 pair for 1 price), then there used in mowing and weed eating events.
Here the link:
Ironton Gloves

Mike P
Highland WI

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought two pair of USGlove powermesh ventilated in 2017, on second pair last year. They are just thick enough to protect my fingers and don't interfere with my shooting. Got the email address this morning for Egolf Gloves, waiting to hear from them.

·
Registered
Perazzi TM1/Browning Citori XT
693 Posts
Doesn't anyone like the "Gun Glove" ? The Gun Glove
I've had a pair since 2015. I am going to have to replace them after this season as there is a hole starting in the trigger finger. By far the best set I've owned to date. None of the others I ever had lasted more thant a season or two. To the fellow who asked, no they don't bunch up and they are extremely comfortable and I don't get sweaty in them. They have a sizing chart on their website. You measure your hand according to their instructions and order the glove that fits your dimensions. I'll be ordering another pair soon.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
I have been using "Gun Gloves" ever since they began selling them . Love them . I usually get a year of HEAVY use out of a pair . I wash them often in the warm months.....

Reactions: The Canuck

·
Registered
593 Posts
Try the Maxfli "one size fits all" golf glove. Very lightweight for summer use. Use it for a season and throw it away. Usually 2 for $20....can't beat it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts