Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets try this, lately my inbox has been filling up with complaints about name calling---member bashing--excessive profanity ect. and in some very small numbers really lame trolling in the political section.
So with that being said I understand this is a adult forum and subjects get discussed and at times get alittle heated. Lets try to act like adults and hold back on the name calling--excessive profanity--and member bashing so that it does not look like a bunch of bickering fools.
Many complain or wonder about someone being banned and that person being banned has gone too far ect. so rather than have my in-box full of adult day care notices calling for someone else to be banned lets roll back some of the name calling--member bashing--and excessive profanity just a bit and hopefully that will work better than having OSOKILL and I having to hit the ban hammer over trivial things that could be avoided. SO maybey in a parting thought for those that cannot understand the previously mentioned behavior----continue to be a relentless troll and you will be banned.
UPDATE-----MY IN-BOX IS GETTING FULL AGAIN WITH COMPLAINTS OF NAME CALLING AND BAITING!
I NEED TO APPLY MY TIME ON HERE HELPING MEMBERS AND KEEP TRAPSHOOTERS.COM A PRESENTABLE AND DESIRABLE FORUM AND THAT MEANS NOT HAVING TO SPEND TIME DEALING WITH ADULTS ACTING LIKE CHILDREN WITH NAME CALLING AND BAITING.
CONSTRUCT YOUR POSTS WITH CARE AND DO NOT USE PROFANITY OR NAME CALLING OR IT WILL RESULT IN A BAN---PERIOD.

First 1/4 2017---it seems that the baiting threads and name calling has spiked to a new level.
It has been posts on several threads that this is not going to be allowed to continue so bans from 30 days to permanent will be taking place if a member chooses to continue posting in this fashion.

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lately I have been getting a lot of complaints about foul language in posts and threads along with the use of four letter words etc.

SO it seems deleting the posts is not sending the proper message as it seems to continue so I have been instructed to start with a min. ban of 6 months and the next time around perm.

We are better than this so lets not have obscenity laden posts and threads on our forum.

This is not open for open forum discussion, if you have questions send me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
3,098 Posts
Faux swearing falls into the same category as swearing. F&%K isn't clever, not everyone knows it means fork.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.