Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious as to whether there are any events coming up yet this year such as Turkey shoots, registered shoots or just plain old fun shoots. Looking to get some more shooting in before winter so any info is much appreciated.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Annie Oakley's, back your buddy or protection and individual merchandise shoot one shot from each post, five shooters on a round. They have two traps and it's a fun time,

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Merchandise Shoot at Hampton Gun club in Hampton, MN Sunday September 19th starts at noon
Smooothnova, do you know if they have any open trap shooting at Hampton? I found very little online about their club and I’ll be near there for a week in early Octobe and looking to see if any open shoots around.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hampton is only open on Monday evenings and I believe they will be closing soon for the season.

Our club, West End Trap Club in Eagan (about 20 mins from Hampton) has open shooting on Sundays from 10-3. We also have a nice 5-stand course.

Stop out when you're in town!
Doug

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Hampton is only open on Monday evenings and I believe they will be closing soon for the season.

Our club, West End Trap Club in Eagan (about 20 mins from Hampton) has open shooting on Sundays from 10-3. We also have a nice 5-stand course.

Stop out when you're in town!
Doug
Thanks Doug, West End is close as well I’ll be in Hastings for the week. I’ll try to work that in on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Another option.....The Minneapolis Gun Club throw's Jackpot Trap every Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm starting on September 25th. The program consists of 25 16 yd. targets and 25 handicap targets, 25 yd. minimum or your ATA yardage if further back. Lewis Class payouts are included in the $20 entry. You can enter as many times as you would like. www.mplsgunclub.com We are a mile west of the Lakeville 35W exit off of 185th St.

MGC is also open Tuesday through Sunday for open shooting. We offer Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand and Wobble Trap.

Bruezy, if you plan on stopping by let me know and I'll give you the nickel tour. kimball-sand, you too.

Jimmy Bowen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts