Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are two very unusual bunker guns on Guns International; an ST-8o and an f1 Browning. The ST-80 is configured like an ST-100 except, as I understand, lighter barrels.
The f1 is, I believe, on a Citori frame but has separated barrels with only a hanger at the muzzle. The gun is matte black barrels. Advertised as unfired and flat broadway rib.
I finally found ST stands for super trap, or the ST-80 is marked that way.
I found them on page 5 of superposed Brownings.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Those are for sale through Pacific Sporting Arms.

Here's the ST-80:
Browning B 125 Super Trap 80 Olympic Trap Adj. Rib 12GA 30" (103) PSA West - Pacific Sporting Arms

And the F1:
Browning Superposed B125 F1 Olympic Trap Pigeon 12GA 30" **Unfired** (324) PSA West - Pacific Sporting Arms

The B125 (F1) is a little pricey as bluebook says 4950 for a 100% gun and they want 5700.

I don't see the ST-80 in the bluebook however. I assume its probably close to the ST-100 based on looks.

Would be nice to hold either of those guns and see how much more lively they are than typical brownings.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
That ST-80 looks very much like my ST-100 but with less engraving and lower grade wood. The barrels look the same and the POI adjustment device is identical. I don't believe it was ever marketed in North America. I also read that there was an ST-150 but have never seen a photo of one. My ST-100 cost C$3750 in 1980.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts