Trapshooters Forum banner

Unsingle re-rib

813 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jlmccuan
I have an MT6 undersingle 34" barrel which shoots too low for my style. Does anyone have an idea of who might be able to re-rib this barrel lower in the front to raise the POI? An adjustable setup would be even better. Everything else on the gun is set up perfectly, so I don't want to add a rib which would require raising the comb and making it too high for my O/U barrels. Thanks
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
832 Posts
I've seen an MT6 with a custom rib. If I remember correctly, the plug comes out of the stub top barrel, there's a cap screw to remove and the rib slides off the dovetail at the front of tbe barrel. A new rib of your liking can then be machined and anodized and bolted back in place. Sorry, I have no recommendation for who did it.

-Scot

· Registered
15,223 Posts
Phillip, Eubanks, or Simmons. If one of those three can't help you you're SOL. Phillip is using Guiliani MX style ribs, which I don't believe are unsingle compatible, and I'm not sure with the additional height involved that either of the other two would want to do an unsingle, so you're probably SOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.