Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which do you think look great,Kolars topsingle is gorgeous, are unsingles a bit gaudy, never seen this kicked around before, just talking about looks.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Depends on what shoots the best for you. I have a real good top single, can't shoot it worth a damn.
Got a high rib bottom single, now all is right with the world. Just love my bottom single.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Depends on what shoots the best for you. I have a real good top single, can't shoot it worth a damn.
Got a high rib bottom single, now all is right with the world. Just love my bottom single.
my CG unsingle is one cool looking gun,and I've been shooting it pretty good.

jack mc

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Got use to shooting single barrel trap guns, which by design are top singles, BT99, 90T and KX5
When I went to a combo could not get use to the unsingle with it's tall rib and the bottom barrel felt like it was down by my waist, traded it for a top single and life was good again.
Now I shoot just an O/U and still find I like the top barrel the best, and yes, I just don't like the looks of an unsingle with it's 4" tall rib.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I love to look at all of them , if it's a gun I like it! I don't shoot the super tall ribs well but I do like the look.

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
I prefer the look of unsingles.

Reactions: Garyd

·
Registered
457 Posts
I started with a pump gun then got a high rib top single shot that for years. Loved the look of the blaser super trap and shooting it now. Took sometime to get used to. But now shooting it better then anything I've ever shot!! Not a big reg. Shooter but that's cause funds won't allow it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts