Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been saving up some of my not so perfect reloads in hopes of getting one of Gary Bulley’s UNLOADERS for Christmas. I did receive one and it works perfectly. Able to disassemble shells with ease and save all my components. Beautiful wood , great workmanship. It should be stored on my mantel instead of my reloading bench. Thanks Gary

GJB

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
GJB02:

I suggest keeping it on your coffee table. When guests arrive and inquire, tell them you are a trapshooter and proud of it.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
318 Posts
Any info on how to get one? Website? etc
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gene in Illinois:

Great Idea. I just moved it to the coffee table. Most people already know that I'm a trapshooter but it will be a great lead in to talking about my favorite subject.

GJB

·
Registered
909 Posts
Got mine in Cherry and it works great. Wish I had gone for a little more figured wood though.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Wow, that is customer service! The best part to me other than being a great tool, is it is handcrafted in Montana! I love mine too! How do I go about ordering some replacement blades?

Thanks!
Pete

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
GJB02:
That's great. I've even thought about telling friends it's a cigar cutter, but I'd run the risk of somebody actually trying it. One caution: Children's little fingers and hands may find it a curious thing.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gene in Illinois,

No little fingers to worry about. One problem though, everyone who sees it wants to see how it works. I'm starting to take good shells apart.

GJB

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
1oz reloader(Bill),

Here is Gary's UNLOADER info:

All are the same price $35.00 Ea. plus $3.00 Ea. for mail.(PERSONAL CHECK is OK!!)

Each comes with an extra blade.

Gary Bulley<br>
Center fire Ranch<br>
1632 Red Crow Rd.<br>
Victor, Montana 59875<br>
(406) 961-3311<br>

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I own one of Gary's UNLOADERS myself. It is easily the most handy tool in my reloading room and by far the best looking tool in my whole tool collection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.