Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A young man named David Radulovich entered the doubles event at Cardinal in Ohio on a whim. He had never shot any registered trap in his life. He went and broke 99/100 to tie for the championship. After losing the shootoffs to Harlan Campbell by 1 target he settled for R/U. He is a GREAT sporting clays shooter. By the way, he's 21 yrs. old

·
Supporting Vendor
10,244 Posts
At the Cardinal, things are a bit different than Sparta. I hear he also did quite well in the 125 bird singles event.

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
Congrats to the young man! I know a couple of sporting clays shooters, one can shoot trap very well, the other not so well.

·
Registered
357 Posts
A young man named David Radulovich entered the doubles event at Cardinal in Ohio on a whim. He had never shot any registered trap in his life. He went and broke 99/100 to tie for the championship. After losing the shootoffs to Harlan Campbell by 1 target he settled for R/U. He is a GREAT sporting clays shooter. By the way, he's 21 yrs. old
Why isn't his name on any of the doubles event trophy list?

·
Registered
486 Posts
The author of this thread is Dusty Roberts according to his profile...expired ATA member from Ohio.

Hasn't registered a bird since 2002 and only has 400 lifetime registered. Just FYI
Why does that matter? No reason to jump all over the guy...posting something for a friend or whatever.
Who are you "Gussers'?? A living legend no doubt!
Beau Douglas

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Well if you read my post, I said nothing mean nor did I "jump" all over the guy. I posted facts. Is that not allowed?

People were doubting the validity of his post. I merely provided facts of his background. Why jump all over ME?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have had the pleasure of watching David shoot sporting clays at a club I shoot at. He is a wonder to behold in that catagorie. He shot the first 100 straight on a walkthrough competition at I believe at 19 years old. I don't know about his ata scores or if he even shoots trap. However if he ever decides to get into the game watch out. A very pleasant young man also.

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
David is an amazing sporting shooter. He just cleaned house at the Ohio State shoot on the hills at Briar Rabbit near Zanesville. Check Winscore .com and pull up the Ohio State shoot main event.

Some trap shooters get their panties in a knot when a sporty just shows up and shoots good. Tom Mack.... few years ago at Cardinal...same thing.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Also!! A mention of Anthony's performance in Olympic trap!! He is a well known great sporting clays shooter, and he was the highest USA finisher in the recent ISSF World Cup in Gabala, Azerbaijan!!!

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Well if you read my post, I said nothing mean nor did I "jump" all over the guy. I posted facts. Is that not allowed?

People were doubting the validity of his post. I merely provided facts of his background. Why jump all over ME?
Why, hows it feel? You seem to enjoy running your yap, when it's to support your pals. Karma's a bitch.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts